Vision, Mission, and Goals
“Becoming an excellent study programme at the international level in the field of food science and technology, which is oriented towards sustainable integrated agricultural development for improving the community welfare by 2030.”
- To organise education in Food Science and Technology as to produce competent and competitive graduates at the international level;
- To conduct researches to develop Food Science and Technology to support integrated and sustainable agricultural development; and
- To organise community service to help solve problems in the food sector.
Goals to be achieved
- To produce noble, professional, and competitive graduates in the field of Food Science and Technology;
- To develop science and technology in the field of local commodity-based innovative food; and
- To increase the role in community empowerment in the food sector through the application of appropriate technology.